This is my talk page on the Spanking Art wiki. Please add new messages at the bottom of this page. I will answer here.
Request for checking your email
Hi, hope you are fine. Would you please check your email inbox? Thanks. 184.108.40.206 11:31, 13 March 2018 (UTC)
Hi! Please check your email... Rude :)
Trying to add/create a new page for Lujaine (artist)
I tried unsuccessfully to set this up with the details as follows:
Lujaine first posted artwork on AnimeOTK website in December 2007 and the last entry was in August 2017. It is not known for certain where Lujaine is based but it is possibly Canada. His/her images are quite crudely drawn often in the form of a cartoon-style storyboard. Mostly they depict F/F spankings usually using hand or paddle, and the figures are shown as outline form with little colour, other than red, used in any of these images.
Can you please add this for me or give me the relevant permissions to do it myself.
- Hello Greystrokes, sorry, I didn't see your message until now. You don't need any special permissions to add a new page in the wiki, so I don't know what your issue was. Did you get any error message, or a blank page? Anyway, I added your contents to Lujaine. --Spankart (talk) 16:04, 31 December 2018 (UTC)
wondering what happened to Simon Kirby
http://spankingart.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/SimonKirby shows no edits since 2013. Had flashbacks to Glory Bee and parodying how old comics used to have spanking.
More broadly though it also parodied how old comics had panty shots. Was reminded this in a posting of vintage comics and was wondering if you knew of any remaining efforts to chronicle non-spanking vintage bloomer shots?
There used to be Pantsu.Wikia (can't remember if I founded it or not, maybe just edited) but that's long-gone since Wikia became Fandom and purged lots of fun stuff like hat, Anime Feet and Anime Baths.
I had tried to do an "Anime Slaps" years prior for non-spanking slapping but apparently cute girls slapping men in the face is somehow sexual too so they banned it. Ty 05:59, 16 June 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Ty, sorry I don'k know what happend to Gauis Marius aka Simon Kirby, but he has an account on Pixiv under the name Kogal where he was last active in 2017 or so. --Spankart (talk) 13:11, 21 June 2019 (UTC)
Add family tree
Hi Spankart. I made a family tree to my story "My brother Johan and me" on request from readers. How would I upload it in the article? I'm still not good at this... :p --Qqll (talk) 10:56, 23 June 2019 (UTC)
- You do it via Upload file. Which file format did make it as? — 11:56, 23 June 2019 (UTC)
Removing artist page (SuperSchtroumpf)
I'm new on this site, but you might not me under the name Spanko. I have an account on AnimeOTK with several artworks. I used to go by the artist name of SuperSchtroumpf and there is a page dedicated to me on this site. As it's been a while now since I went on Hiatus, I would like all the information on this site regarding SuperSchtroumpf to be deleted permanently, especially the external links that refer to other people I am not related to. I tried to delete it myself once, but everything is back online now...
I hope to hear from you soon :)
- Since the wiki is a spanking art encyclopedia, it's our job to collect all spanking art related information that is already widely known. This includes that this artist ever existed and that he used these pen names for his published artwork. Your art was published and was of high quality, so your encyclopedic relevance will never fade. Blanking a page here is an act of vandalism, and it's technically possible but would make little sense to completely delete the page -- a missing page in the wiki about a relevant artist is an invitation to (re)create a new article about you. So instead I reduced the page to a kind of minimum and hope that's an acceptable solution for you. --Spankart (talk) 12:01, 11 April 2020 (UTC)
I want Gauis Marius works
Hello.I want to get Gauis Marius works(Includes pictures and games).Can you send those to my email? my email:[email protected]
Timely video releases
Incredibly, March saw the release of the first two virus-related videos. Perhaps these should be mentioned on the home page (Did You Know or a video of the month section). -- Jameslovebirch (talk) 13:32, 7 April 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks, done! I put it in the "Picture of the month" section. --Spankart (talk) 11:37, 11 April 2020 (UTC)
Below are 6 more new titles in this sub-genre:
- Lilith Is Caught With No Mask And No Bra (RealSpankings Institute, 2020), photos
- Cara's 3 Part Punishment (RealSpankings Institute, 2020), Cara Day, photos
- Exploring The Effectiveness Of Corporal Punishment, Part 1 (RealSpankings.com, 2020), Kiki Cali, photos
- Thanks! I started a wiki page COVID-19 in spanking art and videos on this topic now. Please add more material there if you come across more. And I moved it on the Main Page to the "Did you know" section". --Spankart (talk) 15:49, 15 April 2020 (UTC)
delete last work
Could you remove my last work, "father-daughter thing?" I want to revise it.
/Users/Nicholas1/.Trash/father daughter thing 9.51.56 PM.jpg
(reach me at
Looking for the F/m drawing gallery
Hello Spankart, I am Flatt andI just uploaded some illustrations but now, I cannot find back the link to all the F/m illustrations (about 280) ... Can you remind me the url for this page ?
Kind regards from Dct. Flatt
Cannot post anything to any pages
When I try to edit a page, I get a notice in Dutch about HTML-5, Flash, and Spam. It is not possible to edit anything. Too bad because I could improve several pages on this wiki. It seems like only a couple pages are protected in this way. Some I can edit, some I can't. What kind of primitive non-working spam filter is in use here? ---Sett (talk) 10:07, 4 November 2020 (UTC)
- Which pages are those that give you troubles? My guess is that an external link on the page is on a domain that is blacklisted as known for spam. Could it be that? Are you trying to add an external link, or is it a page with existing external links? --Spankart (talk) 15:50, 4 November 2020 (UTC)
Spam filter problem
Can't save a link to a video if it's on xHampster. Got this error message below saying it's "blacklisted". This does not happen with any other adult site I've linked to.
Error: The text you wanted to save was blocked by the spam filter. This is probably caused by a link to a blacklisted external site. The following text is what triggered our spam filter: xhamster.com
- This must be one of the standard spam filters that come with this wiki software. I added xhamster.com to our MediaWiki:Spam-whitelist. Can you please retry? --Spankart (talk) 14:10, 31 January 2021 (UTC)
Vandalism (August 2021)
Someone appears to have edited and/or hacked a great number of pages with a disturbing image collage featuring depictions of body horror and other gross imagery. The link embeds don't seem to be removable on the user end, however I was able to replace the image with a placeholder so at least it's not as grotesque. --AilaGrant (talk) 05:55, 23 August 2021 (UTC)
- It looks like the user made additional edits to the pages they vandalized due to not formatting their original vandalism the way they wanted, which also ended up making the process of reverting the changes more difficult, but I went through and undid all the changes in reverse chronological order and that appears to have done the trick. A huge thank you to AilaGrant for substituting that image out. Staring at that image over and over while trying to figure out how to undo it would truly have been painful. Also, the new user that vandalized it appears to have been logged out for one of their edits, so their IP Address was listed on one of their edits on the [Information Template].Samaritan (talk) 12:56, 24 August 2021 (UTC)
- Thank you very much, AilaGrant, for your notification and the image replacement, and Samaritan, for rolling back the vandalist's edits. I was on vacation, so I didn't check the site until today. I deleted the image and blocked both the user (User:HahaLulz) and their IP address. --Spankart (talk) 12:03, 30 August 2021 (UTC)
It might be a good idea to restrict who can edit any of the template pages so that a troll can't shut down the whole site by just vandalizing the templates again. Samaritan (talk) 12:56, 24 August 2021 (UTC)
- Yes. It is possible in MediaWiki to restrict editing of an entire namespace (like the Template: namespace), but to do that we'd need full access to the wiki configuration. This has only our technical host -- who has been unreachable by e-mail for years, and I have no other contact for him. I could theoretically protect every individual template page manually, but we have more than 500 such pages, so that would take very long. This type of template vandalism has been the first in years, so I'd rather wait to see if the problem becomes excessive at some point. --Spankart (talk) 12:03, 30 August 2021 (UTC)
Server error problems
Been having problems saving changes all day yesterday and today. Keep getting the same "Host Error 520" and "issue between Cloudfare's cache and origin web server" message. Have to go back and forth reloading the page many times before it finally saves the change. -- Jameslovebirch (talk) 16:28, 1 September 2021 (UTC)
- Sorry to hear about that, Jameslovebirch. As our host is unreachable, there's nothing we can do in such cases but wait. We've had similar sporadic server issues for years. It is usually better after a day or two. --Spankart (talk) 10:47, 16 September 2021 (UTC)
Hi Spankart, long time no see. I'm working on a new wiki and was hoping you could give me some technical advice.
Can you tell me how to add licensing options to the dropdown menu in the image upload function? I'd like users to be able to automatically choose from various CC licenses when they upload an image to the wiki.