From Spanking ArtJump to navigationJump to search
Heel can refer to:
- the prominence at the posterior end of the foot.
- the part of a sock, or other textile footwear, that covers the heel of the foot.
- the part of a shoe or boot that supports the heel of the foot. Such heels come in many different shapes and heights. Often the word heels is used to refer specifically to high heels, but there are also flat-heeled shoes, such as ballet flats.
The verb to heel can refer to:
- fitting or renewing a heel on a shoe, or increasing its size.
- kicking with the heel.
- a dog's trained behaviour to follow closely behind its owner. Part of obedience training.
- a nautical term that describes the leaning of a ship.
Kneeling, sitting on one's heels
In BDSM, fetishism and roleplay
The heel of the foot or a shoe has a role in trampling, a type of play in BDSM.