Embarrassment and punishment
Scolding and punishment, especially traditional methods such as corporal punishment, corner time, petticoating etc., often utilizes embarrassment as a form of psychological punishment to achieve or maximize its punitive effect.
Often this emotional state is, in fact, what interests spankophiles more than the mere physical pain of the spanking. Embarrassment is therefore a key topic in spanking stories, spanking art, spanking photos and spanking movies, and is often especially emphasized in this art genre.
In roleplay, spankophiles often like to reenact embarrassment through acts such as:
- scolding the spankee;
- treating the adult spankee like a child;
- forcibly exposing the spankee;
- giving corner time and similar punishments;
- making a ritual out of positioning the spankee for his/her punishment;
- and many more.
- There is a joke (or pun) among spankophiles saying that the word 'embarrass' comes from em-bare-ass, meaning to bare a person's buttocks.
|This page uses content from Embarrassment. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|