Chastise with Love
Chastise with Love, formerly known as Spank with Love, was a parenting website on spanking that gave advice to pro-spanking parents on how to spank their children, when they feel such punishment is necessary, "with love". The site focused on various medicial, technical, as well as psychological aspects of spanking and attempts to present a "balanced position" between the anti-spanking position and violent/unsafe/abusive forms of spanking.
Although the site, which was originally published anonymously on GeoCities since October 2000, gave detailed "how to spank" advice, it states that it "does not intend to encourage spanking, but to discourage abusive forms of spanking". For example, parents were adviced to spank only with their hand and not to use implements. They were also adviced to set up clear rules and be consistent, to make sure their child understood the necessity of the punishment and accepted it, to talk with their child calmly about the incident before giving the spanking, to make the severity of the spanking match the offense and the child, and to reassure their child by showing love and affection afterwards.
The site also had "off topic" sections on:
- How can I get my parents to spank me? - Suggestions for teenagers who wanted to be spanked but weren't
- Poems - spanking-related nursery rhymes and poems
- Light Hearted Spankings - on birthday spankings, play acting and playful spanks
- Spanking Fetishism - theories on the question whether spanking fetishism is caused by childhood spankings or not.
Mirror site in 2006
On GeoCities, the site was often unavailable for bandwidth reasons. In 2006, a mirror site was set up at the domain smartspanking.com and the original site's main page offered the choice of branching to the mirror site or trying to access the original site.
In 2009, smartspanking.com briefly changed contents to host a wordpress blog instead, before the domain was taken over by a porn site.
Relaunch in 2009
In October 2009, GeoCities closed its service for good. The site was then relaunched at the domain chastisewithlove.com under the new name "Chastise with Love". At reocities.com, the original site is preserved until today.
At chastisewithlove.com, the site was sometimes available and sometimes not. In 2014, the site went down.
- Spank With Love mirror of the original site on reocities.com
- Spank With Love mirror of the original site from 2006 on The Library of the Collective Human Record
- Spank With Love original site on the Internet Archive
- Spank With Love smartspanking.com mirror site on the Internet Archive (warning: later snapshots are )
- Chastise with Love on the Internet Archive