Vandalism is the offense of damaging, destroying or defacing someone else's work or property on purpose (i.e. unauthorized and not by accident).
Unlike theft, the other person's property is not stolen, it is only damaged. Depending on the case, such a damage can be easy, difficult or impossible to repair or replace. If it can be repaired or replaced, the cost (in terms of time and money) can be high or low. An example of vandalism is graffiti.
A person who is caught and found guilty for an act of vandalism is usually punished. A child or teenager may be spanked by their parents for such an offense. In Singapore, men found guilty of vandalism are liable to be sentenced to judicial corporal punishment (in the form of caning). There were two notable cases of foreigners being sentenced to caning for vandalism in Singapore -- an American teenager Michael Fay (in 1994) and a Swiss national Oliver Fricker (in 2010).
Destroying or defacing private or school property is the central plot element in the spanking videos below.
- A Painful Bet (Spanking Sarah), photos
- An Extreme Punishment For Vandal Lacey Bottomley (Sound Punishment), photos
- Bailey is Strapped for Vandalism (Spanking Bailey), Bailey, photos
- Barn Burning Brats (Northern Spanking), Leia-Ann Woods
- Boot Camp (Firm Hand Spanking, 2010)
- Brandi is Paddled For Vandalism (RealSpankings.com), Brandi, photos
- Bratty Graffiti (Real Life Spankings)
- The Cane for Karen on the Bare (CanedSchoolGirls.com), painting graffiti on school property.
- Caned for Vandalism (Cheerleader Spankings), Stevie Rose
- Caning For Karen (Caned Schoolgirls)
- A Chinese Schoolgirl Caned (Sound Punishment), vandalising the Headmaster's garden.
- Cheer Captain (Firm Hand Spanking, 2012), Kelly Morgan, photos
- Cheerleader Vandal (Triple A Spanking, 2014), Sarah Gregory, photos, video clip
- Claire is Spanked for Writing in a Book (RealSpankings Institute), photos
- Don't Do It, Mr. Hodgson (Spanking For Pleasure, UK), graffiti story, reissued by California Star on English Spanking Classics #3 (photos)
- Gillian's Graffiti Punishment (Sound Punishment), blackboard, photos
- Girl Trouble #13 (Punished Brats), "Vandal Lesson" segment.
- Graffiti Girls (Spanking TV), site
- Graffiti Girls (Connoisseur Spanking, 2003)
- Hard Rules Make For A Sore Bottom For Kali (Sound Punishment)
- Harley's Hotel Punishment (Cheerleader Spankings), Harley Havik, photos
- Isabel Is Disciplined For Vandalism (RealSpankings.com)
- Jenna: Long Punishment for Graffiti (Spanked Coeds)
- Kissi & The Young Farmer (English Spankers), photos
- Monica Punished For Vandalizing Mr. Daniels' Car (RealSpankings.com)
- New Pledge Poppy Spanked for Graffiti (Spanking Sorority Girls), photos
- Principal's Office (Firm Hand Spanking, 2014), Stacy Stockton, photos
- Property Damage (Punished Brats), Juliet Valentina
- Racket Graffiti (Girls Boarding School)
- Reform Academy (Firm Hand Spanking, 2014), photos
- Robert's Discipline: Bliss Picked Up From Police For Egging Cars! (Disciplinary Arts)
- School Detention (Firm Hand Spanking), Danielle Hunt, Belinda Lawson, photos, more photos
- Schoolgirl Vandal's Punishment (Triple A Spanking, 2017), detention, photos
- Spanked for Vandalism (Marked Butts)
- Tashia's Graffiti Beating (Disciplinary Arts), photos
Vandalism on the Internet
Modern Internet sites offer various possibilities of user interaction and therefore also ways in which people can abuse these possibilities by defacing or spamming other people's websites. Examples are guestbooks, web forums, web groups, imageboards, blogs and wikis.
In a wiki, vandalism is easy to do but equally easy to make undone, because the history is always preserved and rolling back an edit to the previous version is just a matter of one click.