From Spanking Art
More pictures -- Ostra?
- I've spent some time identifying Biederer/Ostra photos and know what to look for. Most of these photos were done as a series -- identify one and you have the whole string. This one is part of a classroom series. It might be by him, but there is nothing here (so far) that matches his other photos I've seen. Different flooring, props, and costume details. -- Jameslovebirch 01:47, 23 October 2010 (BST)
- RE: above image - only the rope martinet sort of matches the Ostra pics, but it's not definitive.
- The above set up resembles the set up Ostra used for the Yva Richard catalog images.
- This is an Ostra with frequently used Art Deco rug. I included others in this series in the gallery some time ago.
- This one is too generic to place.
- Different style, pre-dates Ostra, looks closer to 1900s era.
- The website with these pics has dozens of Ostra/Biederer images, but back when I wrote the two articles, I only chose the best ones with the most variety. Didn't intend on creating a massive database. Each series has about 6-8 images, many are repetitive. And there are scores of photos at various vintage erotica sites. Not sure how many you want to catalog. -- Jameslovebirch
- Found some more pictures, possibly also Biederer or Ostra: http://retrobutts.tumblr.com/ and http://www.oldstratforduponavon.com/eroticpunishment.html. Feel free to upload any you like, Jameslovebirch. --Spankart (talk) 23:02, 1 September 2011 (BST)
- We already have this one, which is part of a series, in the Biederer Studio gallery. -- Jameslovebirch 09:27, 17 January 2012 (UTC)
- It is an Ostra/Biederer studio photo (same couch used in many other images), and rather unusual with natural light and casual pose. -- Jameslovebirch 07:37, 22 January 2012 (UTC)