Susan Waterflower Bell (a.k.a Sue Bell and Suebell) is author on AOTK. She has published a vast collection of stories, all which can be divided into two categories. The first one being The Susan Stories. These center on the misadventures of Susan Waterflower. The second being The James Stories. These center on her son James Waterflower Bell and his growth into manhood and beyond.
Oshima is the Parish seat of Oshima Parish. During Susan's childhood the city boosted a population of fifty thousand. The City of Oshima is divided into four districts: Sakura, Kanto, Gull and Oshima. The City is also head quarters to the Kanto Railroad, a railroad company that connects the whole Kanto Region via rail.
The following is the cast of characters and a brief bio for each.
- Susan Waterflower Bell
- The little heroine of the Susan Stories. She cute and spunky and blessed with coco brown locks. Her Sapphire pink eyes allow her to view the word of the living and the dead, a gift passed onto her by her mother.
- James Waterflower Bell
- The bratish hero of the James Stories. He has long flowing coco brown hair and a somewhat curvy body. His temper often lands him in boiling water and a sore bottom. His stories take place around ten to fifteen years after the conclusion of the Susan Stories.
- Isabella Waterflower Bell
- The oldest sister of Susan Waterflower Bell. Her nickname was ‘Burning West Wind’ during her school years. She now works with her mother as a nurse. She has something of a loving relationship with her littler sister.
- Elizabeth Grace Waterflower
- The Mother of Isabella and Susan. Very little is known about her past beside the fact she was born and raised in Hiro Parish.
- James Thomas Bell
- The rarely seen father of Isabella and Susan. He was born in County Cork, Ireland.
The Isabella Stories
The Susan Stories
- The Headmaster
- The Haunted School House
- Bonding between Two Sisters
- Sneaking In
- Spanked by a Ghost
- Oshima's Ghost Train
- Spanking Upon The Fairground
- Per adue a astra
- Kiss of the Yuki-onna
- Abundans cautela non nocet
- The Carrot and the Brush
- A Fathers Love
- The Sealed Room
- Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai
- The Prologue to Autumn
- Heart to Heart
- Exploring the old Sanatorium
- Joyeux Noel
The James's Stories
- The Kaisers War Arc
- A Brothers Love
- In the Depth of Bella's Woods Forth coming
- The Field Encampment: Act I
- The Field Encampment: Act II
- The Field Encampment: Act III and Epilogue
- Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori
Spanking upon the fairground, artwork by Congolike after a story by Sue Bell
Spring Festival, animation by Congolike for Sue Bell.
The Witching Hour, artwork by Aprion after a story by Sue Bell.
Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori, artwork by Passionate Shadow after a story by Sue Bell.
Sue Bell's Story: Sneaking In, artwork by Almond (2011) after a story by Sue Bell.
Sue Bell's Story: Kiss of the Yuki-onna, artwork by Congolike (2011) after a story by Sue Bell.