A superhero (sometimes rendered super-hero or super hero) is a type of stock character possessing "extraordinary or superhuman powers" and dedicated to protecting the public.
Spanking in early superhero comics
The early forties saw the emergence of the American superhero as a specific comics genre. While the first actual superhero – Seigle and Shuster's Superman – first appeared in June 1938, similar characterizations could be traced back to Lee Falk's The Phantom, Lester Dent's Doc Savage, Johnston McCulley's Zorro, and even Emmuska Orczy's The Scarlet Pimpernel. The advent of World War II (and America's subsequent entry into the conflict in 1941) led to a proliferation of costumed superheroes, spurred on to some degree by the patriotic ferver of the times.
Comic book heroes of the 1940s typically fall into three basic categories. The first – arguably the most prolific – of the period includes super powered heroes such as Captain Marvel (Fawcett), The Flash, Green Lantern (All-American), Wonder Woman, Prince Namor, the Sub-Mariner, and The Human Torch (Timely) – all of whom were descended to some degree from Doc Savage and Superman.
The second grouping includes costumed Mystery Men such as The Batman (DC), Mr. Scarlet, Spy Smasher (Fawcett), Midnight (Quality), and others who could trace their lineage back to pulp magazine heroes such as The Shadow and The Spider. Mystery Men tended to have no special powers and depended more on detective skills than brute force.
A third category comprised the so-called "stars and stripes brigade": super-patriots like Captain America (Timely), Minute Man (Fawcett), The Shield (MLJ) or Fighting Yank (Standard). Super-patriots often adopted 'Old Glory' as their motif and fought America's wartime enemies – Nazi spies, Fifth Columnists, Japanese invaders, et al.
Superhero spanking videos
- Batgirl Spanks Wonder Woman (Spanking Veronica Works, 2020), photos
- Batgirl Unbound (LaylaSavage.xxx, 2016), Violet October
- Batgirl vs Ultra Red (Girl Spanks Girl), Clare Fonda
- Batwoman and Ivy Spank Each Other (Spanking Veronica Works, 2020)
- Bella Rolland Gets a Halloween Spanking (Spanked Call Girls), Clare Fonda, Wonder Woman costume, photos
- Catgirl vs Ultra Red (Girl Spanks Girl), photos
- Christina Carter's Catwoman Doublecross (ChristinaBound.com)
- Christina Carter's Batman, Catwomans Demise (ChristinaBound.com)
- Costume Correction (Firm Hand Spanking), Alison Miller spanked in Supergirl Halloween costume, photos
- Misty Lovelace Gets Spanked on Halloween (Spanked Call Girls), Misty, in Wonder Woman costume, spanked by Clare Fonda (photos).
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 34 (Strictly English), "Batgirl" segment, Amelia Jane Rutherford, Lucy Bailey, photos.
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 35 (Strictly English), "Bad, Bad Batgirl" segment, Amelia Jane Rutherford
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 38 (Strictly English), "Batgirl Returns" segment, Amelia Jane Rutherford, Lucy Bailey, photos
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 40 (Strictly English), "Batgirl Returns, Part 3" segment.
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 41 (Strictly English), "Batgirl Returns, Part 4"
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 53 (Strictly English), "Severe Punishment for Batgirl", Amelia Jane Rutherford, photos
- The Strictly English Spanking Channel, Volume 54 (Strictly English), "Severe Punishment for Batgirl" cont., Amelia Jane Rutherford, photos
- Superheroine Spankings (Spanking Veronica Works)
- Wonder Blonde (Girl Spanks Girl), take-off on Wonder Woman
- Wonder Booty Spanking (Triple A Spanking), Christina Carter as Wonder Woman, photos
- Wonder Woman Spanked (Cali Logan Land), photos
- Wonder Woman Spanks Batgirl (Spanking Veronica Works, 2020), photos
- Wonder Woman vs Batgirl (Girl Spanks Girl), Snow Mercy, Clare Fonda, photos, more photos
- Wonder Woman vs Wonder Woman (Girl Spanks Girl), Snow Mercy, Sophia Locke, photos
|This page uses content from Superhero. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|