A spanking technique is a special technique used in giving someone a spanking. This topic naturally overlaps to some degree with spanking position and spanking implement, but in the context of this wiki, a technique is more than just a position or an implement: it is a kind of "cooking recipe" or "musical score" for a spanking. Often, these techniques can be applied to any position and any implement of choice, and they can also be combined.
Some of these techniques are very basic and abstract principles while others are more complex and detailed.
- Bondage before spanking
- Butt plugging or figging before spanking
- Corner time before and after
- Crescendo principle (starting very soft, becoming harder)
- Hard start (the opposite of the crescendo principle)
- Ice cubes after (or in the middle) of a spanking
- Layer cake method (combining "layers" of spanking and positive scolding)
- Long spanking
- Middle warmup scolding
- Pre-punishment cool-down time
- Round robin spanking
- Six of the best
- Tapping before each spank