A spanking parody is a work in which a mainstream artwork is transformed into a spanking-focused artwork (see also parody). Most commonly, song lyrics of a well known song are transformed, while keeping the rhythm (meter), the rhyme scheme, and possibly some of the rhyme words or sounds of the original intact. This is similar to the form of parody known in science fiction fandom as a "filksong". Similar treatment may also be applied to a verse that is not a song lyric.
"The Dominator" is a parody by Don A. Landhill, of "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers. The author has publicly stated that this parody may be reproduced by anyone provided that the content, byline, and copyright notice are kept intact.
- "Baby Aerosmith" - a spanking parody of the song Cryin' by Aerosmith (a Flash animation)
- I'm Too Bratty
- Kayne West - Monster - Nicki Minaj spanked in music video spoof.
- see also Spanking in songs#Humorous spanking songs
Poem and story parodies
- "Over the River and Through the Woods" by Quixotoes
- "To my Sister" (author unknown)
- "We Gather Together" by Ted
- "All In the Game" by Don A. Landhill, an entry to the 2003 soc.sexuality.spanking Summer Short Story Contest
- "A Paddling Tonight" by Don A. Landhill, an entry to the 2003 soc.sexuality.spanking Summer Short Story Contest
- When Harry Spanked Sally is a short story that spoofs the popular 1989 film When Harry Met Sally.
Bared Affair Magazine is an online magazine (webzine) that is a parody of a general interest publication. All of its articles concern F/f and F/F spanking, especially mother/daughter scenarios.
Famous paintings, sculptures, photographs, illustrations and graphics often become the subject of parody.
Illustrations: Norman Rockwell, chief illustrator for The Saturday Evening Post (1916-1963), was famous for his warm, sentimental depictions of Americana. His work, or rather what it represented, was given an ironic treatment by the irreverent humor magazine National Lampoon. The cover of their September 1975 "Back to College" issue mimics a 1933 illustration Rockwell did of a reluctant mother about to spank her young son (image).
The Lampoon cover shows a stuffy, old-school professor giving a sexy bare-assed college girl an over-the-knee spanking with a slide-ruler for flunking her calculus exam. The artwork closely imitates Rockwell's meticulous style, but the obviously erotic and fetishistic overtones mock his wholesome image (see photo). Illustrator Birney Lettick also did the film poster for Fraternity Row (1977) which shows pledges bending over for a paddling (image).
The Girl from A.U.N.T.I.E.: (Epic Publishing Co., May 1967). A two-volume spy spoof photo-novel with a bondage/S&M bent that parodies the 1966-1967 TV series "The Girl from U.N.C.L.E." The cover even matches the title font used in the television show. (photo)
Gloss: The June 2010 issue of this gay-lesbian magazine features campy photos of comedienne Kathy Griffin posing as fetish icon Bettie Page in vintage lingerie and a wig. One photo shows her getting an over the knee spanking from photographer Mike Ruiz. (Photos)
Vogue Paris: Illustrations of retiring Editor-in-Chief Carine Roitfeld getting over the knee spankings from Karl Lagerfeld and Anna Wintour appear in her final issue of Vogue Paris (March 2011, photo).
GQ: Gillian Jacobs and Allison Brie, who star in the TV series Community, posed for a series of playful retro spanking photos for the April 2011 issue of GQ magazine. The pictures spoof the style of 1950s pin-up photographers such as Irving Klaw.
Celebrity parodies are increasing in the form of spanking fake photographs. These are photos that have been digitally manipulated to place a celebrity in an erotic fantasy or simply make them look foolish. The most common method is to scan photos from spanking or BDSM magazines and substitute the heads with pictures of the desired celebrities. After a certain amount of retouching, the images can appear quite convincing. This face switching process is also being done, on a limited basis thus far, with pornographic video clips as well.
Fake celebrity photos of every imaginable type, from mild bondage to hardcore pornography, can be found on the Internet. A simple search will turn up popular combinations such as Madonna spanking Britney Spears, Katy Perry spanking Avril Lavigne, or Jessica Alba spanking Jennifer Love Hewitt, et al. There are also many manipulated photos that parody political figures such as President Obama spanking Sarah Palin.
Characters from popular television shows such as The Office (see photo) are also the frequent target of PhotoShop parodies.
Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical is a musical parody of the 1936 exploitation film Reefer Madness. In one scene, drugs transform an innocent girl into a wild dominatrix character who spanks her co-star. The play was also made into a film in 2005.
SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody (2012), is a Canadian musical stage review that spoofs the Fifty Shades of Grey S&M novels by E. L. James. (Official website, YouTube promo, News report with video clips on Dailymotion.)
Film parodies with spanking scenes
Mainstream movies, grind house sexploitation films, as well as underground mail-order fetish videos have included spanking scenes in parodies of various genres. The following exploitation films are spoofs of lavish historical dramas, cheesy science fiction, the movie industry itself, and jungle safari epics.
- The Head Mistress (1968)
- The Lustful Turk (1968), trailer
- The Ribald Tales of Robin Hood (1968)
- Space Thing (1968)
- The Secret Sex Lives of Romeo and Juliet (1969), video clip
- Starlet! (1969)
- Trader Hornee (1970)
Below are a few of the many exploitation films that mock teen sex-comedies and/or drive-in horror films.
- Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-o-Rama (1988)
- Sorority House Vampires (1997)
- Vampires of Sorority Row (1999)
- Vampires of Sorority Row II (2000)
- Sorority Girls' Revenge (2001)
- Satan's School for Lust (2002), video at YourFileHost
- Cheerleader Autopsy (2004)
- The Halfway House (2004)
- Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical (2005), video at YouTube
- Blood and Sex Nightmare (2008), video clip: YourFileHost
- Dracula's Castle of Sadism (2015), mock movie trailer with spanking and whipping. (view on vidoevo)
Made for TV
Television shows and short films include:
- Fernwood 2 Night (1977), a satirical television series that mocked late night talk shows. One episode includes a long, humorous spanking demonstration that can be viewed on YouTube.
- Jack of All Trades ("X Marquis the Spot", 2000), a comedy-adventure TV series set in 1801, parodies the S&M lifestyle in general as well as the Marquis de Sade himself. Many scenes of whipping and paddling. (Video clip on YouTube)
- Corpora Punishment Movie is a short video that mocks vintage educational films.
- What the Dickens! (7 min.) sepia-tone spoof of silent movies with F/F and M/F outdoor spankings. Made by Australian burlesque performer Magnificent Liberte Belle (Lani Gerrish) and Velvet Corner Productions for the Canberra Fringe Festival.
Spanking fetish films
Many erotic spanking videos and BDSM films draw inspiration from, and poke fun at, popular culture, films, television shows, and holiday traditions. See Christmas and spanking and Therapeutic spanking for complete lists of Christmas- and therapy-related spanking videos.
- 005 and a Half (Northern Spanking), Lucy McLean, James Bond 007 spoof.
- Acting Spoiled (Punished Brats), Amber Wells as bratty actress cast as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, photos
- Alice In Spankoland (Sound Punishment), Kelly Wilson works at an Alice in Wonderland theme park, (photos)
- The Avenger's Return (Dreams of Spanking), a parody of the swashbuckling film genre.
- Backside To The Future (GoodSpanking), Courtney Chambers, Chelsea Pfeiffer, based on Back to the Future, photos
- Barbarella: A Kinky Parody (Kink.com), Lorelei Lee stars in BDSM take on the 1968 Jane Fonda film.
- The Biggest Brat in Bedrock (Sarah Gregory Spanking), based on the animated series The Flintstones.
- Brokebutt Mountain (Girl Spanks Girl), F/F takeoff on Brokeback Mountain, Clare Fonda, Paris Kennedy
- Caning Competition Show (Mood Pictures) uses a mock game show format.
- Careful What You Wish For (Girl Spanks Girl), Gigi Allens as a genie in a "I Dream of Jeannie" take-off, photos, more photos
- Charlie's Devils (Sarah Gregory Spanking), a take-off on "Charlie's Angels" with Amelia Jane Rutherford, Pandora Blake, and Paul Rogers (photos)
- Chelsea's Angels (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment), loosely based on the popular '70s TV series "Charlie's Angels".
- Cinderella Spankings (Girl Spanks Girl), multi-part series based on famous fairy tale (gallery)
- Corporal Activity: Home Video Beach Spanking (Disciplinary Arts), based on the Paranormal Activity horror films; shot in first person perspective on a public beach in Northern California.
- Daisy’s New Drawers (Spanking Epics), based on “The Dukes of Hazzard” TV series.
- Damsel in Distress – short spoof of silent film era cliches with stereotypical villain abusing a fair damsel. (7-minute video)
- Deliberate Provocation & Overexposed (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment), take-off on Secretary with Sarah Gregory
- Desperate Homemakers (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment) parodies the ABC television series "Desperate Housewives".
- Desperate Housewives in Bondage (Maxine X), another "Desperate Housewives" parody.
- Disciplinary Ship Genesis (Spanked In Uniform), "Star Trek" parody series with '60s era uniforms and interiors based on the '80s-'90s "The Next Generation" sequel (website with photos and descriptions, preview video).
- Doctor of Pain (Dreams of Spanking), mad scientist horror film homage. Sequel: "The Lab Rat's Revenge" video
- Dorothy, The Magical Girl (Northern Spanking), a take on Japanese anime, Sailor Moon, etc., photos
- Dress Rehearsal Discipline (Punished Brats), based on Little Red Riding Hood
- Episode 98: Spankbuster (Spanking Veronica Works), take off on Ghostbusters film.
- Episode 101: I Dream of Spanking Genie (Spanking Veronica Works), based on I Dream of Jeannie series.
- Fairy Tale and Fairy Tale 2: The Magic Purse (Lupus Pictures), adult version of innocent medieval tales featuring harsh punishments (photos).
- Fifty Shades of Red (Dallas Spanks Hard), with Nikki Rouge, takes it title from the S&M novel Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Fifty Shades of Pink (Northern Spanking, 2013), another take on the novel/film Fifty Shades of Grey.
- Fifty Shades of Pink (Sam Johnsons Spanking Studio), references the novel Fifty Shades of Grey.
- 50 Shades of Spanking (Sarah Gregory Spanking), also inspired by the novel/film Fifty Shades of Grey, photos
- The Flogging of Lady Constance (California Star, UK import), Sophie Fennington, Victorian era period piece inspired by Lady Chatterley's Lover
- Girl Trouble 14 (Punished Brats), "The Wedding Planner" borrows it title from the 2001 film. Another segment about a bratty reality TV star appears to spoof Kim Kardashian, and other reality stars. (video clip)
- Go Ask Alice (Punished Brats), a take on Alice in Wonderland
- Hotbotts School of Wizardry and Witchcraft (Spanked In Uniform), a series based on the popular Harry Potter books and films.
- Hot Fuzz: The Spankumentary (Northern Spanking), Leia-Ann Woods, based on UK music reality series Popstars.
- I Dream of Janie (Dallas Spanks Hard), comedic remake of the '60s TV series "I Dream of Jeannie" (watch trailer)
- I Dream of Spanking (Sarah Gregory Spanking), another spoof of "I Dream of Jeannie"
- Implements (Worst Behavior Productions), Persephone Page as Wednesday Addams of "The Addams Family"
- I Spank Lucy (Dallas Spanks Hard), recreates the classic '50s sitcom "I Love Lucy" (photos and trailer)
- Inception (Lupus Pictures), fetishistic take on the mainstream science fiction film Inception.
- The Last Case of Dr. Freud (Lupus Pictures), period-pice parody of Sigmund Freud.
- Law & Order, Special Spanking Unit (Spanked In Uniform), series based on TV's Law & Order
- Life Swap (Punished Brats), Veronica Bound, variant on Wife Swap reality show
- Little Red Bottom Hood (Sarah Gregory Spanking), a take-off on the children's story Little Red Riding Hood.
- Magical Mishap (Punished Brats), Amber Wells in Harry Potter-inspired supernatural scenario, photos
- Mary Pops In –The Magical Nanny (2011), a porn and spanking parody of Mary Poppins.
- The Matrix, Moonglow Style (Moonglow, 2005), based on The Matrix film.
- The Misadventures of Sweet Gwen (Harmony Concepts, 1999), Chelsea Pfeiffer's homage to John Willie's Sweet Gwendoline comic serial.
- My Unfair Lady (Lupus Pictures), faithfully recreates the 1900s setting and story from the stage and screen musical My Fair Lady
- Nancy Crew meets Dr. Freidastein (B&D Pleasures, 1990), BDSM spoof of Nancy Drew mysteries and Frankenstein starring Kiri Kelly and Greta Carlson.
- A Nightmare on Palm Street: Halloween Spanking Film (Disciplinary Arts), take-off on Nightmare on Elm Street, ghostly Freddy Bruiser uses his paddle hands on neighborhood girls.
- No Place Like Home (Punished Brats), Amber Wells as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz, photos
- Orphan Annie Spanking (Sarah Gregory Spanking), based on the musical Little Orphan Annie
- Personal Secretary (Dallas Spanks Hard), inspired by the film Secretary
- Peter Spank (Spanking Veronica Works), Peter Pan parody, photos
- Pixie's Fantasies (Punished Brats), stories based on The Twilight Zone, The Wizard of Oz, and Christmas tales (photos)
- Pixie's Fantasies, Vol. 2 (Punished Brats), fetishistic remake of fairytales and Alice in Wonderland
- Prehistoric Catfight (Disciplinary Arts), Caveman spoof in Flintsones costumes, Sarah Gregory, Kat St James, outdoor spanking, photos
- A Risque Method (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment); based on the film A Dangerous Method
- Sam Spank (Spankaholics), film noir spoof based on private detective "Sam Spade" from The Maltese Falcon
- Schoolgirls in Space (Northern Spanking), a science fiction spoof with Leia Ann Woods, Amelia Jane Rutherford (photos).
- Secret Agent (Firm Hand Spanking, 2019), Amelia Jane Rutherford in tongue-in-cheek spy series, photos
- Secretary, Moonglow Style (Moonglow, 2004), inspired by mainstream film Secretary
- Secretary, Nu-West Version (Nu-West/Leda Productions) also takes the CP in Secretary to the next level.
- The Secretary (Bars and Stripes), another take-off on the feature film of the same name.
- Sense and Sensibility (Tallion?, c. 1995); 1800s period piece loosely based on the famous Jane Austen novel. Available from Bottom Marks.
- S/M Survivor (B&D Pleasures), a BDSM spin on the reality TV series "Survivor".
- SpaceGirls! (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment), campy send-up of low-budget '60s science fiction movies. (video clip)
- The Spanked Step Sisters (Sarah Gregory Spanking), remakes the fairy tale Cinderella (photos).
- Spanked to Tears (Pacific Force), borrows from the film & TV series "La Femme Nikita"
- Spankenstein (Bizarre Video), campy Frankenstein take-off. (photo)
- The Spanker's Cook Book (English Spankers), take-off on cooking shows.
- The Spankinator (Spanking Veronica Works), inspired by The Terminator film series, photos
- Spanking a Very Naughty Genie (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment) yet another "I Dream of Jeannie" parody (video clip)
- Spanking in the Modern Age (Punished Brats), parody of the '50s, '60s, and '70s
- Spank Me Kate (Sarah Gregory Spanking), Amelia Jane Rutherford, based on the film Kiss Me Kate
- Spankorama I & II (Chelsea Pfeiffer Entertainment), spoofs Thanksgiving (Pilgrim spanks Indian girl) and Christmas elves.
- Spankings in Oz (Sarah Gregory Spanking), based on The Wizard of Oz, Dorothy is spanked by wicked witch Chelsea Pfeiffer.
- Spellbound (Sarah Gregory Spanking), bad witch Sarah spanked in Harry Potter type spoof (photos).
- The Spy Who Spanked Me (Northern Spanking), spy spoof, Amelia Jane Rutherford, photos
- Texas All-State Spanking Party promo video: Sarah Gregory, as former politician Sarah Palin, gets spanked (see video).
- Tin Woman Spanks The Witch (Spanking Veronica Works), based on The Wizard of Oz, photos
- 'Twas the Night Before Xmas.... (Redneck Spanking), spoofs the popular Christmas poem (preview video)
- Wednesday (Worst Behavior Productions), Persephone Page as Wednesday Addams of "The Addams Family", photos, see also Wednesday Paddled and Penalty Swats, photos 2
- Wheel of Discipline 1-3 (Pacific Force), three-volume spoof of TV game show "Wheel of Fortune"
- When a Stranger Spanks (Dallas Spanks Hard), inspired by the film When a Stranger Calls and erotic thrillers in general.
- 50 Shades of Broke, mock movie trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey by Barely Political