Spanking in sculpture
Spanking in sculpture is rare. There are few known examples of mainstream sculpture that depict spanking. There have been a few specialized sculptures produced by artists for the spanking fetish and BDSM communities, but most are probably private commissions known only to the artist and the buyer.
Spanking in mainstream sculpture and relief
Woodcarved school spanking scenes are known from several medieval (14th and 15th century) misericords.
The Château de Blois in France has a spanking sculpture as a cariatyd known as "La correction maternelle" (maternal correction).
Examples of spanking in mainstream sculpture are the porcelain figurine groups Le Maître d'école (The Schoolmaster) and La Maîtresse d'école by Étienne Maurice Falconet (1762). One example of spanking in folkloristic handicraft is the Slovakian corn-husk spanking doll depicted to the right. See images in the gallery below.
A highly realistic life-size M/m spanking sculpture was done by the English artist Keith Tyson (born 1969). A boy, in the OTK position with his trousers and briefs lowered, is given a bare bottom belting by a man, probably his father. See flickr photo.
Spanking in fetish/BDSM sculpture
One of the few spanking sculptures that was publicly advertised and sold in multiple copies was "Tables Turned" by Pam Foss.
Wolf-Mage creates figurines of furry BDSM and spanking art.
Le Maître d'école (The Schoolmaster) by Étienne Maurice Falconet (1762)
La Maîtresse d'école (The Schoolmistress) by Étienne Maurice Falconet (1762)
Cat spanking a kitten, cast and painted brass figurine.
Misericord in Norwich Cathedral, Norfolk.
Cariatyd in the Château de Blois.
Corn-husk gift doll/figurine from Slovakia.
Spanking figurine by Louise Hindsgavl, Kunstindustrimuseet, Copenhagen, Denmark.
Tables Turned by Pam Foss (1990 side).
3D Printed Spanking Models, by Spanking Emporium (2022).
Venus spanking Cupid
Sculptures of Venus spankig Cupid:
- Venus Chastising Cupid, marble sculpture (F/m) attributed to Etienne-Maurice Falconet (1716 – 1791)
- Cupid Chastised, sculpture by Gustav Eberlein (1847 - 1926)
- Venus chastising Cupid, bronze sculpture (F/m) by Pallez Lucien (1853 - 1931?)
- Venus spanking Cupid porcelain figurine (also on Handprints)
- "Erotic Arts of India:Sculptures of Mud-Bhatkal Temple" shows at least one example of a spanking sculpture
- Medieval Spanking Sculpture, India
- Naughty girl being spanked by headmaster - a miniature sculpture from "Santa Claws Gang", £3.00
- Sculpture based on a Norman Rockwell F/m spanking drawing, available for $US 30 by Spankoz Australia
- "La Azotaina" (the spanking), a sculpture by Leonardo Alenzza which is currently exhibited at the Prado museum
- A cat dominatrix spanks her slave on The Spanking News
- Chinese spanking sculpture found in a temple (not sure if it's really meant to show a spanking or something else)
- Slavegirl cast figurine in bondage in spanking position, 2 (found on eBay)
- Girl spanking doll, figurine by Tiziano Galli
- Another figurine (M/F)
- Clay figurine by Sengatel (M/F)
- La Correction Maternelle, gargoyle at the Château de Blois, France (see also vintage postcards) (F/x)
- 19th C. Meissen Porcelain Figurine, Mother Spanking Child (also on Handprints)
- Bambola... (girl spanking her doll figurine on Handprints)
- A museum exhibit in Uruguay depicting forms of punishment in school (M/m horsed position)
- A spanking sculpture made of snow (photo in a newspaper) carved by Harry Welty in 1988 (M/m)
|Spanking in various media and art forms|