Spanking in music videos
From Spanking ArtJump to navigationJump to search
This is a list of spanking in music videos, i.e. music videos that feature a spanking scene. As with spanking in mainstream films and spanking in computer and video games, such music videos come to the attention and are treasured by spankophiles.
Videos are listed alphabetically by name of artist.
- Agent Provocateur: remake of She's Lost Control by Joy Division. Political parody with burlesque star Dita Von Teese as a dominatrix who abuses President Bush.
- Christina Aguilera: Not Myself Tonight is packed with kinky BDSM imagery.
- Aqua: My Oh My, lead singer Lene Nystrøm is abducted, tied to a ship's mast and whipped by laughing, sadistic pirates.
- Devo: Secret Agent Man (1978), two men in ape masks paddle a woman.
- Die Schröders: Frau Schmidt (F/m school spanking)
- DJ Assault: Ass & Titties
- DJTouche: Gimmie The Paddle
- Mylène Farmer: Pourvu qu'elles soient douces (Military spanking)
- Armand van Helden: Hear My Name (Review on The Spanking News, F/F, F/M)
- Jesse and Noah: Dirty with a Southern Drawl (F/F)
- KoRn: Falling Away From Me (M/f, father spanks daughter)
- Madonna: Erotica, this once-banned BDSM-packed video shows her as a masked dominatrix with riding crop and whip and in a pony play leather harness and gag.
- Marilyn Manson: Tainted Love, uncut video for the Not Another Teen Movie soundtrack. Manson spanks a girl wearing a furry animal costume.
- The Messer Chups: "Shandor Diabolikov" (M/F), girl in bikini playfully spanked OTK with pervertible drum sticks.
- Mjoff: Naughty Girls need Spanking (M/F)
- Oomph!: Träumst du (female teacher canes students, F/m)
- Alicyn Packard The Pinky Song, parody of roleplaying, including spanking.
- Pink Floyd: Another brick in the wall (teacher spanks student)
- The Police: "Don't Stand So Close to Me" (1980), about a schoolgirl-teacher romance, former teacher Sting holds the type of rug-beater once used to punish students in English schools.
- Rammstein: Sonne (Snow White spanks the dwarfs)
- Rammstein: Rosenrot (self-flagellating monks)
- Rihanna: S&M (Rihanna as hog-tied captive and latex-clad dominatrix with male doggie slave and riding crop, etc.)
- Rihanna: We Found Love (2011, M/F); Rihanna's boyfriend spanks her three times while tattooing "Mine" on her exposed backside.
- Britney Spears: Work B**ch (F/F, 2013), dominatrix Britney whips a girl on her knees, another slave is gagged by a Beats Pill speaker harnessed to her head.
- Tones on Tale: Go! (fan music video using spanking scenes from mainstream movies, mostly M/F)
- Midnight Planet: Gromono - Francis Lane, synopsis on Mitternachtsfilm.com (German)
- Wayne Gacy Trio: There's a Reason (2011), abducted girl caned on St. Andrews Cross.
- Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman; Somethin' Stupid, remake of the 1967 hit by Frank and Nancy Sinatra; a wry, post-modern video with riding crop.
Videos on YouTube
|The Pinky Song a roleplay satire by comedian Alicyn Packard.||Mjoff: Naughty Girls need Spanking.||Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman in Somethin' Stupid..|
|Spanking in various media and art forms|