Spanking in literature
Examples of spanking in mainstream literature:
- Till Eulenspiegel, earliest edition from 1510
- Don Quixote, first published in 1605/1615
- The Adventures of Peregrine Pickle, first published in 1751
- Jane Eyre, first published in 1847
- The Power of One by Bryce Courtenay, 1989
There are also literature genres that really concentrate on spanking — i.e. spanking literature. These are mainly spanking stories and their big siblings, spanking novels. Spanking literature also includes spanking comics, spanking manga and spanking magazines. The first "golden age" of spanking novels and novellas was in late-19th and early 20th century French spanking literature.
Other kinds of spanking in literature
The subject of spanking is also found in non-fiction, such as parenting books and books on the history of education, parenting, and judicial punishment.
- Spanking in Literature (big list of more than 500 works with ratings and short descriptions)
- Annotated bibliography of spanking scenes in mainstream literature (Downloadable listing of novels with spanking scenes, page numbers and descriptions)
|Spanking in various media and art forms|