Spanking challenges are an Internet phenomenon that involves a person or group of persons (usually children or adolescents) recording themselves doing a challenge that involves spanking. The resulting video is then posted on social media sites such as YouTube, often inspiring or daring other users to repeat the challenge.
These are generally fun spankings that are not for punishment or erotic purposes. They are usually same-sex, given on the seat of the pants, with a lot of laughter and fooling around. Nevertheless, they can also be quite painful, which is the point of the challenge.
Like all Internet phenomena, spanking challenges are cross-cultural, but can become viral in specific forms in some regions. For example, the Vařečková challenge ("wooden spoon challenge") is a variant highly popular in the Czech Republic. The search term "Vařečková challenge" on YouTube finds more than 3600 videos, as of November 2015.
In adult media
- Spanking challenge, two brothers playing a spanking game (m/m)
- Spank challenge, two girls playing a kind of quiz spanking game (f/f)
- Hairbrush challenge, two teen girls with a hairbrush (f/f)
- Vařečková challenge / wooden spoon challenge, two Czech teen girls with a wooden spoon (f/f)
- Vařečková challenge s LIOU two Czech girls with a wooden cooking spatula (f/f)
- Parkour Consequences, two boys playing a computer game, with a belt (slow motion sequences) (m/m)
|This page uses content from List of Internet phenomena#Challenges. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|