Spanking and food
The topics of spanking and food have various connections.
Many languages have food-related metaphors for spanking (or the buttocks). Here are some examples:
- replacing the word "feel" by taste, such as "If you don't do that chore properly, I'll give you the stick to taste."
- buns (for buttocks), hot/toasted buns (for a spanked bottom), hot cross buns (a type of Easter pastry) for a cane-marked bottom
- a juicy butt (i.e. comparing it to a nice piece of meat), hindquarter (for buttocks), rump roast (for a spanked bottom)
- Schinkenkloppen ("ham beating"), a regional colloquial German term for spanking
- Steckensalat or Stocksalat ("stick salad"), an obsolete, colloquial German term for spanking
- Pfeffern ("peppering"), a German spanking-related Christmas tradition
- Billenkoek, the Dutch word for spanking, literally "buttocks cake"
- the layer cake method, a spanking technique
- Bottoms up, a drink-related spanking phrase
- Main article: Food punishment
Cooking tools as spanking implements
A couple of food items are available in the shape of buttocks, such as chocolates.
Hot Buns Bakery (Pacific Force), the title being an obvious play on words, is a one-hour fetish video set in a cake shop. Two inept bakers (played by Amber and Bailey La Blue) are thoroughly spanked via hand and wooden spatula by the irate owner (Jacqueline Omerta).