This is possible in the following positions:
- The spanker stands and places one foot on the seat of a stool, chair, step, or other object that is high enough to bring the spanker's thigh to a horizontal position, over which the spankee can be laid. As all of the spankee's weight is borne by the spankee's hip/abdominal area, and rests on the spanker's thigh, this position is mostly used for spanking small and lightweight children.
- The spanker gets down on one knee. This brings the spanker's other leg to a right angle, over which the spankee can be bent or laid. This position requires no item of furniture and can be entered starting from the underarm position.
- The spanker sits like in the over-the-knee position. However the spankee is bent over only one of the spanker's thighs, which allows the spanker to lock the spankee's legs between his/her legs. This method is mainly used to prevent kicking. As a side effect, it and also causes a sharper bend of the spankee's body.
Note that over-one-knee positions are not very comfortable for both partners as the spankee is lying over only one thigh, and this thigh has to bear all or most of the spankee's weight.
F/m spanking drawing by Louis Malteste.
Illustration by Georges Topfer from the novel Visites Fantasiques au Pays du Fouet.
Père Fouettard birches a child. Artist unknown.
Venus chastises her brother Mars with her hair.
Illustration by N. Carman (1931).
Drawing by erik (2000).
"Egypt", drawing by Barbossasdaughter (2009).
- The frontal over-the-lap position is very similar, but here the spanker is always seated and the spankee is more frontally than sideways positioned.
- Been op bed, M/F spanking photo
|Spanking positions (see also Objectives of spanking positions)|