Lexan is a registered trademark for a brand of a thermoplastic polycarbonate. It is a type of plastics. Common usages include space and sports helmets, clear high-performance windshields and aircraft canopies, motor vehicle headlight lenses, and bullet-resistant windows. It is a somewhat similar material to Polymethyl methacrylate (acrylic glass, Plexiglas, plexiglass), but chemically different. Lexan is tougher than plexiglass and will not break as easily when flexed. It is also more expensive.
Use in BDSM
In BDSM, Lexan is sometimes used to make spanking implements from. Lexan has a density of about 1.20 g/cm3, so it is heavier than wood which is typically in the range of 0.45 g/cm3 (fir) to 0.98 g/cm3 (ebony).
Below is a list of spanking videos featuring lexan paddles.
- Cindy Plays The Spanking Game (RealStrappings), photos
- Jackie Recieves the Lexan at Bedtime (RealSpankings Institute, 2008)
- Real Discipline Request: Christy Cutie (Dana Kane Spanks), photos
- Savannah, Black Lexan Paddle (Girls Spanked Hard), photos
- Savannah, Clear Lexan Paddle (Girls Spanked Hard), photos
- The Secret Club 2 (China Spank, a.k.a. China-Spank.com), photos
- Talia's Clear Lexan Paddle Spanking (Girls Spanked Hard), photos
|This page uses content from Lexan. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|