Leon Roze (also sometimes spelled Léon Roze, but his signature is without an accent most of the time; †) was a French spanking artist who worked in the 1900s and 1910s. He illustrated for Imagerie D'Epinal and Imagerie Pellerin, among others, and created F/F, M/F and F/M spanking art illustrations for spanking novels by various French authors. He worked also as an early comics artist in Fillette, published by Offenstadt.
An Art Nouveau influence is visible in Leon Roze's art.
Léon Roze illustrated the following works:
- La Tradition de la Garde by Jean De Villiot (1907)
- Nouveaux Contes du Fouet by Aimé Van Rod (1907)
- Le Fouet au Moyen-âge by Aimé Van Rod (1908)
- Le Fouet Voyage by Aimé Van Rod (1908)
- Coups de Fouet by Lord Birchisgood (1908)
- Fouetteurs et fouettés by Drs. Eynon (1909)
- Les Enfers Lubriques, Librairie Artistique, by Alphonse Gallais (1909)
- Lubricité. Amour et flagellation, passions, manies, aberrations, notes, souvenirs et observations d'un Montmartrois baladeur by Victor Leca (1909)
- Les Mystères de la Magie by Alphonse Gallais (1909)
- Les Mystères de la Traite des Blanches, Librairie Artistique, by P. de Blanquefort (1909)
- Le Passenger by Commandant Stany (1915)
- Ceux De Chez Nous Pendant La Guerre by Marguerite d'Urbal (1915).
FF/FF spanking illustration from Le Fouet au Moyen-âge (1908).
- Léon Roze gallery with four F/F images on Femdomart.ru
- A checklist of works illustrated by Léon Roze on The Erotica Bibliophile
- Leon Roze on Vintage Visions
- Le Fouet au Moyen-âge illustrations on the Italian Spanking Art Pages