A governess is a woman entrusted with the care and supervision of a child, especially in a rich private home. She is a female employee from outside of the family who teaches children within the family circle.
Education and discipline
In contrast to a nanny or baby-sitter, she is concentrated on teaching and training children past toddler age (pre-school and schoolchildren), working on their behavior and education, rather than looking after their needs such as feeding or hygiene.
As this is the age where children traditionally require greatest discipline, governesses are (or used to be) entrusted with their punishment, whenever such should be required. Governesses have therefore become popular authority figures in child spanking novels, spanking stories, spanking art and other art forms of the F/m and F/f pairing.
- The Edwardian Governess (Dreams of Spanking)
- Governess (from Lupus Pictures) is a spanking video set in the 1900s with elegant period-piece costumes and sets. Two short films from their Lupus Dreams division that involve governesses are Raging Bull and The Thief.
- Lady Emma & The Governess (Spanking Services), video preview
- Lucinda's Confessions (Spanking Epics) takes place within a girl's dream fantasy of the Victorian era.
- The New Governess (Dreams of Spanking, 2012), Dana Kane employs strict M/F and F/F discipline (video preview).
- The Secret in the Wardrobe (Dreams of Spanking) is a period-piece tale from England in which a governess and a butler punish a young girl and her maid. The cast features Adele Haze, Pandora Blake, and Caroline Grey.
"The Governess", painting by Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin (1738).
Detail from The Governess by Rebecca Solomon (1832-1886).
The governess, illustration of an F/m caning.
Illustration by Louis Malteste.
You have been very naughty...
|This page uses content from Governess. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|