A couch, also known as a sofa, is an upholstered item of furniture for the seating of more than one person. It usually has a back, and often armrests on both sides, similar to an armchair, but wider to accommodate typically two to three persons when sitting side by side.
Couches come in a great variety of forms, colors, patterns, and materials. Special types of couches include the divan, the chaise longue, the canapé, the ottoman, and the loveseat.
Couches are often equipped with cushions to make sitting and reclining in them more comfortable.
Couches in spanking
Since the 19th and 20th century, couches are available in most homes (usually in the living room), and have therefore found their use for spanking, mostly for the domestic spanking of children, and for adult forms of spanking such as erotic spanking or domestic discipline.
Couches can be used in the following spanking positions :
- in the over-the-knee position with the spanker sitting on the couch
- in the bent-over-object position (the spankee bends over the back or armrest of the couch)
- in the upside-down L position, over the back of the couch
- in the kneeling position (the spankee kneels on the couch, or on the floor in front of the couch)
- in the on-all-fours or knees-and-chest position (on the couch)
- in the lying position (on the couch, if the couch is big enough)
The cushions of a couch can also come very handy in a lot of spanking positions, either to pad a hard edge or surface, or to support and comfortably push up the spankee's hips to a higher position.
Порка, painting by Pavel Kovalevsky (1880)
Illustration by Georges Topfer (1930).
Illustration by J. X. Dumoulin (c. 1930s).
Photo by Ostra Studio (c. 1930s).
Artwork by Danny M. (2004).
"Mishi and Sandy in trouble with Uncle Bill", drawing by Mishi (2008).
Over the couch back, drawing by Spankart (2013).
Aunt switching her two nephews, artwork by Euticus (2015).
"We haven't finished yet!", artwork by Euticus (2019).
|This page uses content from Couch. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|