Cannibal Khan is a prolific contemporary spanking artist who works exclusively in the girl spanking art sub-genre (F/f, M/f). He started to publish his work in January 2006 on the Handprints website; meanwhile he has over 150 drawings online.
Cannibal Khan's artistic technique involves a combination of original drawing and photomontage. He uses digital filters to alter photographs so that they appear like painted (non-photorealism, in a way similar to Toma's technique), and sometimes adds balloons.
- Interview with Cannibal Khan (August 2008)
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 1 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 88
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 2 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 89
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 3 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 90
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 4 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 96
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 5 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 109
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 6 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 119
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 7 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 129
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 8 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 136
- Cannibal Khan Gallery 9 at Handprints Drawing Gallery 142
- The Khan's Spanking Forum's Dreambook with the topic: How and when did you first become interested in the spanking fetish, and when did you realize you had this interest?