Canada is a country occupying most of northern North America. It is the world's second largest country by total area, and shares land borders with the United States to the south and northwest. It has a population of close to 35 million. Its capital is Ottawa and its largest city is Toronto. Its official languages are English and French.
Canada has been inhabited by various Aboriginal peoples for millennia. In the late 15th century, British and French colonial expeditions explored, and later settled, in eastern Canada. France lost nearly all its colonies in North America to Britain in 1763 after the Seven Years' War. In 1867, with the union of three British North American colonies through Confederation, Canada was formed as a federal dominion of four provinces. The Canada Act was passed in 1982, granting the country more autonomy and allowing it to make changes to its laws without having to consult the British government.
Canada is now governed as a parliamentary democracy and a constitutional monarchy, with Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom as the head of state (the Queen is represented by a Governor-General in Canada) and the Prime Minister as the head of government. It is one of the largest economies in the world, and a highly developed country with high standards of education, quality of life, government transparency, and economic freedom. It is also a member of NATO, the Commonwealth of Nations, the United Nations, and other international organisations.
Spanking in Canada
Similar to the United States and Australia, modern Canadian culture is largely influenced by that of its colonial settlers and immigrants. In past centuries, these were mainly European, bringing European culture into the country, including European corporal punishment culture. As long as Canada was also part of the British Commonwealth, there was also British law, e.g. regarding judicial corporal punishment.
In recent decades, Canada has also high numbers of immigrants from non-European countries, adding their own cultural flavours to society. Today, the largest ethnic group in Canada is English (21%), followed by French (15.8%), Scottish (15.2%), Irish (13.9%), German (10.2%), Italian (5%), Chinese (4%), Ukrainian (3.6%), and First Nations (3.5%).
Disciplinary spanking of underage children by their parents used to be permitted when it was not abusive. In 2004, Canada tightened its laws such that spanking is now only permitted for children between 2 and 12 years of age (i.e. forbidden for infants and teenagers). In order to remain within the new legal limits, corporal punishment must be "reasonable" and given "for an important reason". Only the use of the hand is allowed (i.e. any implements are forbidden), and the punishment must be given on a safe place such as the child's buttocks, never on the head.
Fetish scene in Canada
Mistress Patricia Marsh's House of Domination and Fantasy is a Toronto dominatrix service provider. They have seven professional dominants (two are switches) including Mistress Feloxcia, who also performs in BDSM videos for Kinkubator.
Red Ass Teens, in Vancouver, British Columbia, is a spanking video producer owned by Sweet Entertainment Group. Their website offers a series of M/F videos about schoolgirls who suffer corporal punishment and extreme humiliation at a reformatory.
Canadian spanking art
- Absolute Obedience (Miss Sultrybelle, 2023), Canadian prison strap, photos
- Alexa's Bad Day (Red Ass Teens), urination humiliation
- An Old-Fashioned Lumberjack Lickin' (Sarah Gregory Spanking), set in Canada (photos).
- Anne of Red Bottoms (Momma Spankings), Sarah Gregory, Dana Specht, Uncle Givan, Melody Nore
- The Canadian Border Incident (Universal Spanking and Punishments), Samantha Storm, photos, more photos
- CP in South African Women's Institutions (Strafkamer, 2020), Mistress Baton, (nurse) Jasmine, Canadian prison strap, photos
- Desperate Measures (Shadow Lane), Kailee spanked by Canadian actor River Wild, photos
- Diane B.'s Bad Day (Red Ass Teens)
- Honey's Bad Day (Red Ass Teens), interracial, urination humiliation
- Katy v. the Canadian Prison Strap (Miss Sultrybelle, Scotland), strapping, photos
- Naked, Embarrassed, and the Canadian Prison Strap (RealSpankings Institute), photos
- Paddled Before School (Universal Spanking and Punishments), Jayda Blayze, set in Canada, photos
- The Passport Predicament (US Spanking), Canadian prison strap, photos
- Prisoner E and the Canadian Prison Strap (Miss Sultrybelle), photos
- Strictmoor Presents: Penny & Susan's Discipline, Scene 1 (Sarah Gregory Spanking), series set in Canada (photos)
- Strictmoor Presents: Penny & Susan's Discipline, Scene 2 (Sarah Gregory Spanking), photos
- Strictmoor Presents: Penny & Susan's Discipline, Scene 3 (Sarah Gregory Spanking), photos
- Trinity's Bad Day (Red Ass Teens)
|This page uses content from Canada. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|