In the early 1980s, CF started selling printed spanking stories by mail order. Many commercial spanking authors who now run independent businesses, including Bethany Burke, who runs Bethany's Woodshed, and Lizbeth Dusseau who runs Pink Flamingo Publications, sold spanking stories through CF publications. So have such authors as C. J. West, Haley Brimley, Helier, Bobbi Tawse, Silkdreamer, Don A. Landhill, John Benson, Mija, Barbie, Steve Ivy, Helier, Tasha, C. Flint, Barrister, Alexia, Daria Little, Ed Finn, and many others.
CF was, for a long time, one of the few places where authors of spanking stories could sell their stories for cash, not just fame or other people's stories.
CF Publications now sells stories primarily in electronic form. Over 1000 titles are listed in CF's current catalog.
Spanking magazines by CF Publications
CF Publications also put out several spanking magazines. These include:
- The Serial Spanker which published full-length spanking novels in serial form;
- Spanking: Just Us Girls which specialized in F/F and some F/f content;
- Spanking Good Stories, a series of story anthologies (with over 50 volumes to date); and
- The Spanking Scene (launched 1991), spanking in mainstream media, films, etc.
- Men Under Control which specialized in F/M content.