- fraternal (adjective) - of or befitting a brother or brothers; brotherly.
- Related forms
- fraternalism (noun)
- fraternally (adverb)
Brothers in spanking art
Older brothers are sometimes left in charge of younger brothers and sisters (in the role of a babysitter, as it were), especially during times when the parents are both absent. They can also play a vital role in the discipline of their younger siblings, as the child is more likely to obey a big brother rather than a big sister, because of the brother's superior strength
In Japanese based references, Oniisan or Ani can refer to older brothers and otouto can refer to a younger brother.
Fetish videos in which brother spanks sister.
- Brother's Hand Pt 1: Quinn's Spanking (Disciplinary Arts), Kyle Johnson spanks his sister
- Brother's Hand Pt 2: Stevie's Spanking (Disciplinary Arts), Stevie Rose spanked by brother
- Brotherly Love (Firm Hand Spanking), Kyle spanks stepsister Samantha Woodley
- Caught Red Handed! (Spanking Epics), Sierra Salem spanked by her brother.
- Punished By Brother (Momma Spankings)
- Spanked By Brother (Sarah Gregory Spanking, 2017), Sarah Gregory