Bernard Montorgueil was the pseudonym of a French BDSM and spanking artist and author of short stories whose works were originally written and published in the 1920s and 1930s (though not much is known about these original versions). Most of his work has femdom-malesub themes.
His work was reprinted in limited editions in the early 1970s by Editions Bel-Rose in the Netherlands and in France (Edition Belrose). These reprints were in the original French language and translated into German. In the German versions, his name was misspelled Bernard Montorgeuil.
In some editions, the illustrations are in black and white, whereas in other editions they are colorized (in watercolors). The black-and-white artwork is original, but the colorization was probably done in the 1970s by an artist employed by one of the republishers.
Further reprints by various publishers followed. In 1979, two volumes of his illustrated stories were reprinted in France by Editions Dominique Leroy. In 1984, an English language paperback version was published by Sinistre Editions S.A.. In 2003, La Musardine republished one book again, and in 2005, a German anthology was reprinted by Editions3Masques.
- Les Quatre Jeudis, suivi de "Barbara" (1936, 23 images. Reprinted in 1979 by Editions Dominique Leroy.)
- Dressage, suivi de "Une brune piquante" (193x, 35 images. Reprinted in 1979 by Editions Dominique Leroy.)
- Dressage, suivi de "Le Chevalet de madame de Brandes" (reprinted by La Musardine: ISBN 2842712218 and ISBN 978-2842712211)
- 1. Vier Donnerstage (Editions Bel-Rose, c. 1970, 11 uncolored lithographies)
- 2. Ein Nachmittag bei Barbara (Editions Bel-Rose, c. 1970, 12 uncolored lithographies)
- 3. Die Nadelliebhaberin (Editions Bel-Rose, c. 1970, 7 uncolored lithographies)
- 4. Dressur (Editions Bel-Rose, c. 1970, 29 uncolored lithographies)
- Ein Nachmittag mit Barbara & die Nadel-liebhaberin (anthology of no. 2 and 3)
- Die Gärten der qualvollen Freuden (anthology, reprinted in 2005 by Editions3Masques)
- Bio on Eros Graphics Encyclopaedia
- Bernard Montorgeuil bio and samples on the BDSM Art Archiv
- Bernard Montorgueil gallery on The Garden of Goddesses
- Bernard Montorgueil on Vintage Visions
- Bernard Montorgueil gallery on Il Nudo
- Artwork by Bernard Montorgueil
- Bernard Montorgueil on Secrets Bdsm Art
|This page uses content from Bernard Montorgueil. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|