Africa is the second largest and second most populous of the seven continents of the world. It covers about 20.4% of the world's land area and has a population of 1.0 billion people (about 15% of the world's population). It is made up of about 54 countries.
Africa, especially central Eastern Africa, is the origin of humans, as evidenced by the discovery of the earliest humans and their ancestors, dating back to as far as seven million years ago. It straddles the equator and encompasses numerous climate areas; it is the only continent to stretch from the northern temperate to southern temperate zones.
As defined by the United Nations Statistic Division, the countries in the different regions of Africa are as follows:
- South Sudan
- Central African Republic
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Equatorial Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Saint Helena
- Sierra Leone
- The Roots of Heaven (1958); militant environmentalists in Africa punish a matronly hostess with a humiliating over-the knee spanking in front of her party guests.
- Trader Hornee (1970), sexploitation spoof of Africa-based "jungle girl" and safari movies includes an erotic spanking scene.
- The Happy Valley (1987); British made-for-television movie based on a true story. Set in Kenya in the 1930s, this features a teenage girl who endures two severe canings and a cruel beating with a sjambok whip.
To date, the only known African spanking video producer is Wild Africa Canings, based in South Africa. The company produced classroom and prison F/F and M/F videos circa the late 1990s to early 2000s.
- A Caning in South Africa, 1958 (Nu-West/Leda Productions, c. 1988), depicts harsh judicial caning over a spanking block.
- A Very Cruel Mistress (Nu-West/Leda Productions, c. 1992), hardcore S&M submitted by amateur South African couple.
- African Spanking (M/F), video producer specializing in spanking black girls.
- Caning Afrique (Nu-West/Leda Productions, c. 1997), amateur South African F/F video set in a prison (photos).
- Court Ordered Canings (Wild Africa Canings)
- Debra's Naughty Student (Nu-West/Leda Productions, c. 1990), Debra uses a ruler, strap, and cane on black South African student, Celia.
- Discipline at Le Moulin (Wild Africa Canings)
- Discipline South Africa Style (Nu-West/Leda Productions, 1988); recreation of actual 1959 caning in Capetown of Swedish stewardess (Kiri Kelly) arrested for violating the country's racial segragation laws by socializing in public with a black man. (blog article, photos, more photos)
- Discipline South African Style (Uniform Discipline, 2005)
- Female Prison Punishment 1 (Wild Africa Canings)
- Female Prison Punishment 2 (Wild Africa Canings)
- Female Prison Punishment 3 (Wild Africa Canings)
- Female Prison Punishment 4 (Wild Africa Canings)
- Female Prison Punishment 5 (Wild Africa Canings)
- Female Prison Punishment 6 (Wild Africa Canings)
- First Time Offender 1 (Wild Africa Canings)
- First Time Offender 2 (Wild Africa Canings)
- Lazy Maid & Cherice (African Spanking)
- Schoolroom Discipline (Wild Africa Canings)
- Under Rhodesian Law (Nu-West/Leda Productions, 1983); two British tourists get prison strappings and spankings for drug possession. (photos & description, more photos) This was originally sold as part 2 of a series prior to part 1 being discontinued.
- Wild Thing (B&D Pleasures, 1989), with Tanya Foxx; Kiri Kelly plays a Tarzan-type jungle girl captured during a safari in Africa.
|This page uses content from Africa. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Spanking Art, the text of Wikipedia is available under a copyleft license, the Creative Commons Attribution Sharealike license.. The original article was at|