Body language is a term for referring to gestures, body movements and actions that are used to express thoughts, ideas, desires, demands and feelings. There is a wide range of such gestures and actions. They can convey messages and transfer ideas intentionally and unintentionally; i. e. with ot without intention.
- Spanking positions, alsmost always have obvious or hidden messages. For the spankee, these messages are submission and for the spanker, domination and power.
- In role playing, gestures and actions of both/all parties involved express meanings.
- The spankee may ask for mercy or affection by means of some gestures.
- The spanker, can show anger, revenge and readiness for punishing the spankee with non-verbal actions and gestures.
- Corner time can be considered as a form of body language concept that shows humiliation.